Search found 2 matches
- 18 Jan 2025, 19:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help finding grant grant grandpa Matteo
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1550
Re: Help finding grant grant grandpa Matteo
Yes i just received their marriage certificate but still no date of birth of exact location in italy.
- 06 Jan 2025, 23:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help finding grant grant grandpa Matteo
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1550
Help finding grant grant grandpa Matteo
Good Evening everyone!
Greetings, I am looking for information on my Great-great grandfather Matteo Cardone.
He was born in Italy abt 1868 but I don't know where or his exact birthday.
His wife's name is Concetta Veneziano also born abt 1872 in Italy And no record on her birthplace/ birthday ...
Greetings, I am looking for information on my Great-great grandfather Matteo Cardone.
He was born in Italy abt 1868 but I don't know where or his exact birthday.
His wife's name is Concetta Veneziano also born abt 1872 in Italy And no record on her birthplace/ birthday ...