Search found 3 matches
- 23 Feb 2025, 17:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: D'Alessandro and Del Fiacco - Collarmele, L'Aquila
- Replies: 3
- Views: 936
Re: D'Alessandro and Del Fiacco - Collarmele, L'Aquila
Any help on getting out of mod pergatory?
- 17 Feb 2025, 23:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: D'Alessandro and Del Fiacco - Collarmele, L'Aquila
- Replies: 3
- Views: 936
Re: D'Alessandro and Del Fiacco - Collarmele, L'Aquila
I should add, only a handful went to Philadelphia (parents, and some daughters and son). One daughter moved to Morganville WVA, another to Warren Ohio, and another to Silver Springs, MD.
I did find Angelina's death certificate. Her father is listed as Toney Delfiacco, no maiden name listed for her ...
I did find Angelina's death certificate. Her father is listed as Toney Delfiacco, no maiden name listed for her ...
- 17 Feb 2025, 19:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: D'Alessandro and Del Fiacco - Collarmele, L'Aquila
- Replies: 3
- Views: 936
D'Alessandro and Del Fiacco - Collarmele, L'Aquila
Hi all,
I found your lovely forum and thought I would give this a go here. I've hit a bit of a wall with my grandfather's side of the family in putting together a family tree (other family member have done a good job chasing everyone else out to at least 3 generations... 1820s-1840s).
I'm looking ...
I found your lovely forum and thought I would give this a go here. I've hit a bit of a wall with my grandfather's side of the family in putting together a family tree (other family member have done a good job chasing everyone else out to at least 3 generations... 1820s-1840s).
I'm looking ...