Search found 2 matches

by willrat
26 Mar 2025, 04:02
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Requesting Help finding Borgia
Replies: 3
Views: 1227

Re: Requesting Help finding Borgia

That's amazing information, thank you so much!

I have been told through family stories that his name was Borgia, but he changed it to Borrasca on the ship to America to start a new life. It seems the story has been changed through the generations!

Would you be able to find anything about his ...
by willrat
23 Feb 2025, 05:52
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Requesting Help finding Borgia
Replies: 3
Views: 1227

Requesting Help finding Borgia

Hello! I am currently trying to find my great grandfather's records in hopes for citizenship and mapping my family tree. His name is Gennaro Borgia and the last residence he listed when he arrived in USA (1911) was Mondragone. He departed from Naples. I believe his birthday was September 19, 1888 ...