Search found 2 matches
- 17 Oct 2025, 04:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: John Scavella of Messina, Sicily
- Replies: 7
- Views: 9606
Re: John Scavella of Messina, Sicily
Thank you everyone for your ideas. Sorry for the late response, I'm only seeing this now.
- 08 Mar 2025, 20:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: John Scavella of Messina, Sicily
- Replies: 7
- Views: 9606
John Scavella of Messina, Sicily
Hi everyone,
Is it possible to locate someone in early 1800s Sicily?
I have an ancestor named John Scavella that died in Long Cay, Bahamas in 1834. I don't know when he came to the Bahamas. There is a family story that he passed through Venezuela and Ellis Island with his father, Henry, and a ...
Is it possible to locate someone in early 1800s Sicily?
I have an ancestor named John Scavella that died in Long Cay, Bahamas in 1834. I don't know when he came to the Bahamas. There is a family story that he passed through Venezuela and Ellis Island with his father, Henry, and a ...