Is there anyway to find his father’s birth record or baptism. He was a foundling. Francesco Picardi, born 1850 in Salerno, by this link : http://maulefamily.com/fziphtml_rodia/i4039.htm
His birth on his grave is January 26, 1845. But his obituary states he was 82 & he passed in 1930, which would ...
Search found 3 matches
- 20 Apr 2025, 22:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for birth record
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1408
- 20 Apr 2025, 21:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for birth record
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1408
Re: Looking for birth record
Thank you very much!!
Do you know how I can get a certified copy of this.
Do you know how I can get a certified copy of this.
- 07 Apr 2025, 07:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for birth record
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1408
Looking for birth record
Hi,
My name is Ann and I’m searching for the birth certificate / record of my grandfather , Pellegrino Picardi, born July 18, 1882 in Serino, Italy. Parents : Anna Romeo and Francesco Picardi. I found this information , but haven’t found a birth record. http://maulefamily.com/fziphtml_rodia/i48601 ...
My name is Ann and I’m searching for the birth certificate / record of my grandfather , Pellegrino Picardi, born July 18, 1882 in Serino, Italy. Parents : Anna Romeo and Francesco Picardi. I found this information , but haven’t found a birth record. http://maulefamily.com/fziphtml_rodia/i48601 ...