Search found 10 matches
- 23 Apr 2025, 14:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Guido in Spezzano della Sila, Cosenza
- Replies: 19
- Views: 3665
Re: Guido in Spezzano della Sila, Cosenza
received. Thank you.
- 22 Apr 2025, 21:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Guido in Spezzano della Sila, Cosenza
- Replies: 19
- Views: 3665
Re: Guido in Spezzano della Sila, Cosenza
Thank YOU. You have been wonderful!!!!!
- 22 Apr 2025, 20:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Guido in Spezzano della Sila, Cosenza
- Replies: 19
- Views: 3665
Re: Guido in Spezzano della Sila, Cosenza
One question: If Antonio was born at home at midnight, Is there a house address on the paperwork?
- 20 Apr 2025, 18:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Guido in Spezzano della Sila, Cosenza
- Replies: 19
- Views: 3665
Re: Guido in Spezzano della Sila, Cosenza
Thank you so very very much
When we visit in September, is there a city office we can go to also?
When we visit in September, is there a city office we can go to also?
- 20 Apr 2025, 16:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Guido in Spezzano della Sila, Cosenza
- Replies: 19
- Views: 3665
Re: Guido in Spezzano della Sila, Cosenza
Yes they were married in Pennsylvania. How do I best find a death act for Antonio's parents?
- 20 Apr 2025, 16:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Guido in Spezzano della Sila, Cosenza
- Replies: 19
- Views: 3665
Re: Guido in Spezzano della Sila, Cosenza
Thank YOU.
Do you think there are civil records that would show what street they would have lived on?
Do you think there are civil records that would show what street they would have lived on?
- 20 Apr 2025, 15:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Guido in Spezzano della Sila, Cosenza
- Replies: 19
- Views: 3665
Re: Guido in Spezzano della Sila, Cosenza
Thank you
What does contrada Caporale mean?
What does contrada Caporale mean?
- 20 Apr 2025, 15:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Guido in Spezzano della Sila, Cosenza
- Replies: 19
- Views: 3665
Re: Guido in Spezzano della Sila, Cosenza
WOW. Thank you. Is Contrada Caporale a street or a portion of the village?
- 20 Apr 2025, 14:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Guido in Spezzano della Sila, Cosenza
- Replies: 19
- Views: 3665
Re: Guido in Spezzano della Sila, Cosenza
Thank you for confirmation of Caterina
My great grandfather is Antonio born 3 February 1872.
Is there a way to find out what house they lived in since I plan to come and visit in September.
Also other people in Spezzano with the same lineage?
My great grandfather is Antonio born 3 February 1872.
Is there a way to find out what house they lived in since I plan to come and visit in September.
Also other people in Spezzano with the same lineage?
- 11 Apr 2025, 21:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Guido in Spezzano della Sila, Cosenza
- Replies: 19
- Views: 3665
Guido in Spezzano della Sila, Cosenza
Hello friends!
I am just starting my search. My grandfather was born in 1872 in Spezzano della Sila and I plan to visit in the Fall.
I want to find more info on him during his 21 years before he emigrated to USA.
His wife was Caterina Barbieri born in 1876.
I am having no luck since all the sites ...
I am just starting my search. My grandfather was born in 1872 in Spezzano della Sila and I plan to visit in the Fall.
I want to find more info on him during his 21 years before he emigrated to USA.
His wife was Caterina Barbieri born in 1876.
I am having no luck since all the sites ...