Hi & good morning,
Thank you for the reply and the information. I greatly appreciate the assistance with this.
Yes, I had heard from a relative many years ago that the Biviano-side is from Lipari. Unfortunately, I do not have any birth or marriage acts for Angelo and Nancy. Do you know where would ...
Search found 2 matches
- 23 May 2025, 13:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Biviano-Raffaele search
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1783
- 30 Apr 2025, 22:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Biviano-Raffaele search
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1783
Biviano-Raffaele search
Looking for any Biviano relatives in the Brooklyn area. I was born there in the late 1960's. My father's name was Anthony Biviano and he had two brothers - Joseph and Angelo. Their parents' names were Angelo (1911-1973) and Nancy Raffaele Biviano (1905 - 1973). Hoping to find information that traces ...