Search found 2 matches
- 21 Jun 2025, 18:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Carlo Garegnani da Castelleto di Cuggiono, Lombardia- trying to locate documents
- Replies: 6
- Views: 11684
Re: Carlo Garegnani da Castelleto di Cuggiono, Lombardia- trying to locate documents
The birth acts in Cuggiono are missing years 1882 through 1886...
You might want to write to the town to request Carlo's birth act.
In 1890, there is the birth of one Rosa Giuseppa Garegnani (possible relative?)
#109
Father: Eugenio Garegnani, 41, peasant farmer
Mother: Maria Bossi, 40, his wife ...
- 14 Jun 2025, 18:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Carlo Garegnani da Castelleto di Cuggiono, Lombardia- trying to locate documents
- Replies: 6
- Views: 11684
Carlo Garegnani da Castelleto di Cuggiono, Lombardia- trying to locate documents
I'm looking for Italian documents for my great-grandfather Carlo Garegnani (birthday Dec. 26 1886)
(atto di nascita o atto di battesimo) who is from Castelleto di Cuggiono, Milan. I've searched in Antenati but am having trouble finding any information. Any advice?
I have all of the information for ...
(atto di nascita o atto di battesimo) who is from Castelleto di Cuggiono, Milan. I've searched in Antenati but am having trouble finding any information. Any advice?
I have all of the information for ...