Search found 4 matches
- 18 Aug 2025, 01:14
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Italian railroad workers in Konya
- Replies: 4
- Views: 44799
Re: Italian railroad workers in Konya
Update my dna test shows 3,0% south italian.
- 07 Jul 2025, 16:39
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Italian railroad workers in Konya
- Replies: 4
- Views: 44799
Re: Italian railroad workers in Konya
Introduction
I would like to share some information I have found regarding the surname Menladi. This summary is based on my research into historical, linguistic, and genealogical sources, and I hope it helps clarify the possible origin and background of the name.
What I Found
1. Possible Italian ...
I would like to share some information I have found regarding the surname Menladi. This summary is based on my research into historical, linguistic, and genealogical sources, and I hope it helps clarify the possible origin and background of the name.
What I Found
1. Possible Italian ...
- 07 Jul 2025, 14:21
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Italian railroad workers in Konya
- Replies: 4
- Views: 44799
Re: Italian railroad workers in Konya
Thank you for your reply. I truly appreciate your guidance.
I have indeed tried to go as far back as possible in Turkey:
There are no official documents or registry entries for Menladi in Konya or elsewhere.
The name does not appear in Ottoman-era records or modern surname databases.
Local ...
I have indeed tried to go as far back as possible in Turkey:
There are no official documents or registry entries for Menladi in Konya or elsewhere.
The name does not appear in Ottoman-era records or modern surname databases.
Local ...
- 03 Jul 2025, 17:38
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Italian railroad workers in Konya
- Replies: 4
- Views: 44799
Italian railroad workers in Konya
Hello, My paternal surname is Menladi, Which may be a variation of Menardi or Manaldi or Menaldi.My family settled in Konya. In turkey you had in end 1800 begin 1900 italians railroad workers in konya, and i suspect the name comes from an italian railway worker . Any advice where to search?