Search found 2 matches
- 06 Aug 2025, 01:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Another Newby Here
- Replies: 4
- Views: 35638
Re: Another Newby Here
Testing testing... I have tried to send replies, but I don't see them. Not sure what to do next. Help?
- 11 Jul 2025, 06:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Another Newby Here
- Replies: 4
- Views: 35638
Another Newby Here
Hello,
I am looking for information on Frank Tripi, born 1887, and (Providenza/Providence) Lagreca, born 1865. My maiden name was Tripi, and my Grandmother's maiden name was Lagreca. From what I can tell, Tripi's are mostly from Palermo. Other than the few records I can glean from Ancestry, I am at ...
I am looking for information on Frank Tripi, born 1887, and (Providenza/Providence) Lagreca, born 1865. My maiden name was Tripi, and my Grandmother's maiden name was Lagreca. From what I can tell, Tripi's are mostly from Palermo. Other than the few records I can glean from Ancestry, I am at ...