Hello! Thank you for your responses!
I've already discovered my ancestor's date and place of birth.
I requested the marriage certificate from my country, and it listed the name of the commune where he was born.
He was born in the commune of Casorate Sempione, just 1.5 km from Arsago Seprio.
I also ...
Search found 3 matches
- 16 Oct 2025, 16:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giuseppe Innocente SELLA
- Replies: 3
- Views: 8066
- 26 Aug 2025, 18:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Tama family… Messina?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 46107
Re: Tama family… Messina?
Hello! Sorry to bother you with this question here.
Could someone please give me the nickname of an active moderator?
I can't post anything on the forum. They're not responding to my contact messages.
I've sent messages to three moderators but haven't received a response.
Could an admin or moderator ...
Could someone please give me the nickname of an active moderator?
I can't post anything on the forum. They're not responding to my contact messages.
I've sent messages to three moderators but haven't received a response.
Could an admin or moderator ...
- 17 Aug 2025, 23:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giuseppe Innocente SELLA
- Replies: 3
- Views: 8066
Giuseppe Innocente SELLA
Hello everyone!
My name is Leo, I'm from Buenos Aires, Argentina.
I'm looking for information about my great-great-grandfather.
I'm specifically looking for his birth certificate.
His name was Giuseppe (Innocente) Sella, born in Arsago (now Arsago Seprio) around 1868.
Parents: Pietro (Piero) Sella ...
My name is Leo, I'm from Buenos Aires, Argentina.
I'm looking for information about my great-great-grandfather.
I'm specifically looking for his birth certificate.
His name was Giuseppe (Innocente) Sella, born in Arsago (now Arsago Seprio) around 1868.
Parents: Pietro (Piero) Sella ...