FIANDRA GASPARD Bagnasco born ?1839 married ? to
SCORERO Dominique born ?1847
Armitano Guiseppe Dronero born ?1855 married to ?
Ghigo Marie madeleine 1857?
migrants to France marseille.
thanks
Search found 4 matches
- 30 Nov 2003, 14:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: surname FIANDRA GHIGO SCORERO ARMITANO
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6622
- 29 Nov 2003, 20:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: surname FIANDRA GHIGO SCORERO ARMITANO
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6622
surname FIANDRA GHIGO SCORERO ARMITANO
HELLO
I am looking for information about my ancestors coming from italy.
thanks for the help.
I am looking for information about my ancestors coming from italy.
thanks for the help.
- 05 Nov 2003, 18:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: research ancestors
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3392
research ancestors
My maternal greatgrandfather EQUESTRI Virgilio was born in 1876 in Bagni San guiliano and tried to emigrate to the US,Galveston Texas with his family.he then got back to france.around 1905/1906.
I would like to know which ship, when,and with whom exactly(I don't have my great grand mother name ...
I would like to know which ship, when,and with whom exactly(I don't have my great grand mother name ...
- 05 Nov 2003, 18:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: research DE GENNARO
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2875
research DE GENNARO
I am looking for information about my great grandfather DE GENNARO VICENTE who emigrated to France;he was born in Vico Equense in 1868;he was a sailor.thanks