Search found 2 matches

by drvincit
20 Oct 2025, 18:36
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Searching records of Vincitore in Sora Italy
Replies: 4
Views: 5490

Searching records of Vincitore in Sora Italy

I am new to this site and not sure if someone could assist me. I am looking for records of Achille Vincitore and Nunziata Tersigni, family which I am aware there were 8 Children. I have the names but only my grandfather Giovanni came to the US. I m trying to find out if there were other family ...
by drvincit
17 Oct 2025, 20:16
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Apply for Dual Citizenship
Replies: 2
Views: 5589

Apply for Dual Citizenship

I am torn on deciding how and where to apply for dual citizenship. I have been requested to go through Italianside.com as they can be very efficient and helpful. Both of my grandfathers were born in 1894 and 1895 in Naples and Sora, respectively. Both immigrated to US on or around 1909 and 1913. But ...