Search found 2 matches

by asimov085
06 Jan 2026, 18:54
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for my Italian ancestors
Replies: 2
Views: 3959

Re: Looking for my Italian ancestors

I found some information's, Egidio Lena was born in 1904 and died in 1977 in Belgium, Irma Tambozzo was born in 1903 and died in 1998 in Belgium. They had kids, Luigi Lena was born in Udine 15 november 1928, Giusepe and Renato Lena that were also born in Udine and my grand-mother Clara that was bron ...
by asimov085
06 Jan 2026, 10:09
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for my Italian ancestors
Replies: 2
Views: 3959

Looking for my Italian ancestors

Hello, I am looking for my Italian ancestors, my grand-mother was born from Italian parents originally from Udine and that migrated to Belgium, her parents name were Egidio Lena and Irma Tambozzo, but I do not have their date of birth.