Search found 4 matches
- 27 Aug 2026, 06:58
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Jacurso Calabria Info
- Replies: 2
- Views: 7247
Re: Jacurso Calabria Info
I want to write to the commune in Jacurso to request a birth certificate. The records I seek are after the dates offered on Antenati. I have found the website below. Can someone help me identify which email address I should use? heardle
https://www.comune.jacurso.cz.it/
I would try the Comune ...
- 30 Jul 2026, 18:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Zanin: Tezze/Stroparri
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5946
Re: Zanin: Tezze/Stroparri
That's a great breakthrough! Having Maria's death record list Via Stroppari n. 6 gives you a concrete location to connect the family to, and it lines up nicely with the family stories about them living in Stroppari. sports games
Now that you have the parents' names and the address, I'd suggest ...
Now that you have the parents' names and the address, I'd suggest ...
- 23 Jul 2026, 19:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Zanin: Tezze/Stroparri
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5946
Re: Zanin: Tezze/Stroparri
I think the key to this search will be confirming the exact comune/frazione first. Stroppari is a frazione of Valbrenta, so I would check the civil records for the relevant comune and also look for parish registers associated with the local church.
1000games
For the baptismal records, the parish ...
1000games
For the baptismal records, the parish ...
- 25 Jun 2026, 13:26
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Retiring in Italy from US
- Replies: 2
- Views: 10609
Re: Retiring in Italy from US
Congratulations on getting your Italian citizenship recognized! I'm still in the planning stage myself, but a few things I'd be looking into before making the move are taxes, healthcare enrollment, and where I actually want to live year-round. From what I've researched, renting for the first year ...