Search found 8 matches
- 29 Jul 2026, 13:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Zanin: Tezze/Stroparri
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5935
Re: Zanin: Tezze/Stroparri
Incredibile!!! I am so grateful to you, Danip. Thank you so very much for your assistance with translating the marriage document and death record for me.
- 27 Jul 2026, 14:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Zanin: Tezze/Stroparri
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5935
Re: Zanin: Tezze/Stroparri
Understood. Thank you dry much for your help! I will take those steps!
I found the marriage record and death record for Maria Bordignon. I think I can tackle the death record translation, but I would love some help translating part of the marriage record (not all pages!) Would someone be willing to ...
I found the marriage record and death record for Maria Bordignon. I think I can tackle the death record translation, but I would love some help translating part of the marriage record (not all pages!) Would someone be willing to ...
- 22 Jul 2026, 00:40
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Birth record: Antonia Zanin, Tezze
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1086
- 22 Jul 2026, 00:39
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Birth record: Antonia Zanin, Tezze
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1086
- 17 Jul 2026, 20:15
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Veneto Parish Records being researched.
- Replies: 6
- Views: 12719
Re: Veneto Parish Records being researched.
I am researching the Zanin and Bordignon families in Tezze. I would love to access these records if they are available!
- 17 Jul 2026, 15:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Zanin: Tezze/Stroparri
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5935
Re: Zanin: Tezze/Stroparri
UPDATE: I have located the actual birth, marriage, and death records on antenati.cultura.gov.it and have requested handwriting and translation assistance for Antonia’s birth record on another thread. I believe the addresses may be contained in those records. I would still love assistance with ...
- 16 Jul 2026, 23:42
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Birth record: Antonia Zanin, Tezze
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1086
Birth record: Antonia Zanin, Tezze
I located a birth record for Antonia Zanin, born March 3, 1891 in Tezze. The birth record is #26 located on page 19-20. I’ve included a link below.
I can read the name of her father, Sante Zanin,and her hometown of Stroppari, but I cannot read any of the handwritten words. I would LOVE to know the ...
I can read the name of her father, Sante Zanin,and her hometown of Stroppari, but I cannot read any of the handwritten words. I would LOVE to know the ...
- 16 Jul 2026, 14:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Zanin: Tezze/Stroparri
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5935
Zanin: Tezze/Stroparri
Im having a hard time finding records for my ancestors in Italy.
I have attached the birth certificate for my primary ancestor of interest, Antonia Zanin, along with her parents' marriage certificate. I would also like to find:
- Baptismal certificates for Antonia (or her siblings, I know of a ...
I have attached the birth certificate for my primary ancestor of interest, Antonia Zanin, along with her parents' marriage certificate. I would also like to find:
- Baptismal certificates for Antonia (or her siblings, I know of a ...