Search found 5 matches

by muki100
09 Nov 2003, 23:41
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Dual Citizenship
Replies: 13
Views: 19955

hey peter

Hey peter

Thanks allot, i really appreciate all your help :D :D :D :D :D

kind regards,

Muki
by muki100
09 Nov 2003, 18:54
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Dual Citizenship
Replies: 13
Views: 19955

thank you

thank you very much suanj I really appreciate your help :D
by muki100
09 Nov 2003, 17:13
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Dual Citizenship
Replies: 13
Views: 19955

Thank you very much peter & suanj

I have one last request, my grandfather lived two years in Livorno, so I will try to get the info from Livorno.

I can hardly write in Italian so I used an online help.

I would appreciate if you can take look at the letter and tell me if it's understood.


10 novembre 2003
Ufficio dello Stato ...
by muki100
09 Nov 2003, 08:34
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Dual Citizenship
Replies: 13
Views: 19955

Thank You and anther question

Peter thank you very much for your prompt reply.

Do you know if these records, birth certificate etc. were recorded in Italy also, since my grandfather was an Italian citizen ?

If so can I retrieve it from Italy instead of Tripoli ?

And one last question are you familiar with the address of the ...
by muki100
08 Nov 2003, 22:51
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Dual Citizenship
Replies: 13
Views: 19955

Dual Citizenship

Hi

My grandfather was born in Tripoli, Libya and had an Italian Citizenship (his father served in the Italian Army).
At that time Italy rulled tripoli.

My grandfather was born in 1926 and is name was Abraham or Abramino Modiano.

my grandfather came to Israel at 1947 (where both my mother and i ...