Search found 10 matches
- 22 Nov 2003, 01:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Di Pinto ancestry from Bari
- Replies: 30
- Views: 32786
Di Pinto ancestry from Bari
Thank you so very much for all your help
- 20 Nov 2003, 18:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Di Pinto ancestry from Bari
- Replies: 30
- Views: 32786
DiPinto ancestry from Bari
I have the form letter now, thank you. Are you suggesting that I DO send money with the form letter? The form letter site said not send money....???Euro or US dollars? 5? 10? 20?
- 19 Nov 2003, 23:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Di Pinto ancestry from Bari
- Replies: 30
- Views: 32786
DiPinto ancestry from Bari
The link is bad and keeps putting me in a error page. If the address of where I am to send the letter is on the website, I will get it, if not can you please verify the link address again?
- 19 Nov 2003, 20:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Di Pinto ancestry from Bari
- Replies: 30
- Views: 32786
Di Pinto ancestry from Bari
That would be wonderful, thank you very much.
- 19 Nov 2003, 17:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Di Pinto ancestry from Bari
- Replies: 30
- Views: 32786
DiPinto ancestry from Bari
I am nowhere near a Mormon church, renting a microfilm would be difficult. I have not gotten to the point of being able to send for forms yet. I am hoping to plan a trip to Bari and get it myself.
- 18 Nov 2003, 03:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Di Pinto ancestry from Bari
- Replies: 30
- Views: 32786
DiPinto ancestry from Bari
Dear Sir
I am extremely offended by your snide attitude. Had I the information regarding my Uncle before this, I most certainly would have divulged it. After speaking to him on the phone, I went directly to the computer. Until yesterday he has been in the hospital with throat cancer and it was very ...
I am extremely offended by your snide attitude. Had I the information regarding my Uncle before this, I most certainly would have divulged it. After speaking to him on the phone, I went directly to the computer. Until yesterday he has been in the hospital with throat cancer and it was very ...
- 17 Nov 2003, 20:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Di Pinto ancestry from Bari
- Replies: 30
- Views: 32786
Di Pinto ancestry from Bari
Thank you very much for the info, I went thru it all and don't see the church I am looking for. I think it would be easier if I could display the picture on the webb but I don't know how to attach or insert the picture as is done in regular email programs. I did narrow my record search down to a few ...
- 16 Nov 2003, 20:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Di Pinto ancestry from Bari
- Replies: 30
- Views: 32786
Di Pinto ancestry from Bari
He died 1968. I do have old family records that states, he as a tailors apprentice was made to wear a strap around his neck to his knees to keep him from looking up while he learned to sew.
I have also been told by many other families that the ships records frequently got information incorrect ...
I have also been told by many other families that the ships records frequently got information incorrect ...
- 16 Nov 2003, 17:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Di Pinto ancestry from Bari
- Replies: 30
- Views: 32786
DiPinto ancestry from Bari
Thanks for the response, yes I have been all over the Ellis Island website in all the categories. The only (1) record that matches his age shows him from a town close to the northern border and nowhere near Bari. That is why I was hoping I could find anyone, or religous institution that would ...
- 16 Nov 2003, 04:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Di Pinto ancestry from Bari
- Replies: 30
- Views: 32786
Di Pinto ancestry from Bari
Joseph Di Pinto, my grandfather was born March 3, 1880, immigrated to the US around the turn of the century and was married in Chicago in January 1905. I have a picture of the church he went to as a boy . All I know is that he came from Bari where he shepered the family flock of sheep on a hillside ...