Search found 6 matches
- 30 Nov 2003, 14:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: any italian nobility databases?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 20014
- 29 Nov 2003, 16:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: any italian nobility databases?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 20014
Thank you again. i will e- mail them.. Also.. Do you know of a web site that I could search for phone numbers and or address's of D' arminio Monforts living in Campania-- and the Salerno area's -- Mabe If I could search the white phone book pages, I could find some Monforts still living in that area ...
- 29 Nov 2003, 12:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: any italian nobility databases?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 20014
nobility in family
WOW!... you are very good. Thank you so much for finding that information..... So, I guess I could assume the family did have nobility? Thanks so much for your time and help. Do you know of anyone I could pay to research my family in Italy? Susan
- 26 Nov 2003, 19:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Perone/Salvati
- Replies: 6
- Views: 15259
also looking for salvati--here is all the info I have
this is all I have and am also looking for info on our family-- salvati & monforte.. Let me know if you get A copy of a letter I sent to a Military school in Napoli
My name is Susan Strober . I live in USA. I am trying to find information about my Great Grandfather. Please let me know if your ...
My name is Susan Strober . I live in USA. I am trying to find information about my Great Grandfather. Please let me know if your ...
- 26 Nov 2003, 19:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: any italian nobility databases?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 20014
any italian nobility databases?
I think my family from Italy may have had nobility--- Is there any way to search for surnames with nobility in Italy? Thanks Susan
- 26 Nov 2003, 18:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: looking for: MONFORTE---ARMINIO---SALVATI
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2411
looking for: MONFORTE---ARMINIO---SALVATI
Here is all the info I have on my family from Italy---ANY info would be very appreciated-- thanks Susan
looking nfor information on my family name in Italy-- Do you have any information on my family name- Here is the information I have. Thanks Susan
A copy of a letter I sent to a Military school ...
looking nfor information on my family name in Italy-- Do you have any information on my family name- Here is the information I have. Thanks Susan
A copy of a letter I sent to a Military school ...