Search found 2 matches

by brunofurlano
23 Dec 2003, 19:40
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Famiglie FURLANO
Replies: 5
Views: 4721

Looking for all FURLANO in the world

Ciao ! I am Bruno Furlano and i live in France

I would like to exchange informations with averyone looking like me for the FURLANO patronym in Friul.

I know there are some Furlan in Calabria, but I am not able to find the comon ancestor yet....But i hope !


Do not esitate to write me : it will ...
by brunofurlano
05 Dec 2003, 17:17
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Famiglie FURLANO
Replies: 5
Views: 4721

Famiglie FURLANO

Ciao :lol: ! Sono Bruno Furlano, vivo in Francia. Scusate il mio italiano : non l'ho studiato :(

Vorrei scambiare informazioni con tutti quelli che cercono il cognome FURLANO del Friul.

So che ci sono anché in Calabria, ma non ho tovato niente per fare il giunto con il Friùl. ( ma spero) :wink ...