This is to luigi paolo from Brazil, My name is just Gina. Thank you Peter for your information and comments you are right if I did have any information I would put it down. I am gathering more info over the holiday. I'll keep you posted.
Happy holidays,
Gina
Search found 3 matches
- 30 Dec 2003, 23:46
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Immigration to canada from Italy
- Replies: 5
- Views: 7448
- 09 Dec 2003, 09:56
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Immigration to canada from Italy
- Replies: 5
- Views: 7448
Immigration to canada from Italy
Hi everyone,
Can anyone tell me how to start a search and where to look first on the internet. Both of my grandparents(mothers and fathers parents) immigrated to Canada from Italy in the 50's. I won't have alot of there information till tommorow(place of birth ect.) Any help would be appreciated ...
Can anyone tell me how to start a search and where to look first on the internet. Both of my grandparents(mothers and fathers parents) immigrated to Canada from Italy in the 50's. I won't have alot of there information till tommorow(place of birth ect.) Any help would be appreciated ...
- 09 Dec 2003, 09:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surnames Dalla Costa &/0r Ribecco
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3237
Surnames Dalla Costa &/0r Ribecco
Ciao everyone!
I'm looking for any information on the surnames Dalla Costa and Ribecco. I would like to do a family tree for the family any information if you have it would be great.
Thanks so much Gina
I'm looking for any information on the surnames Dalla Costa and Ribecco. I would like to do a family tree for the family any information if you have it would be great.
Thanks so much Gina