Search found 3 matches

by heckmanja
10 Mar 2011, 14:10
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Riboldazzi
Replies: 7
Views: 4615

Re: Riboldazzi

Kathleen your grandfather was my godfather! He came to the US with my father via Canada. I know this from he and my fathers tales. Also fround the record of my fathers arrival. Unfortunately I did not see Angelo's name listed on the entry records, but I know they were together.


Who is your father ...
by heckmanja
14 Dec 2003, 19:11
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Riboldazzi
Replies: 7
Views: 4615

Riboldazzi

Trying to locate my fathers family. They reside in Carpigano Sesia. My fathers name was Lawrence Mauro Riboldazzi. He was the son of Giovanni Riboldazzi and Mary Gozzi. My father migrated to the US through Canada sometime in the early 1900's. He came with a lifelong friend Angelo Albera also from ...
by heckmanja
14 Dec 2003, 19:05
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: [b]Carpigano Sesia information[/b]
Replies: 2
Views: 7206

[b]Carpigano Sesia information[/b]

I have been trying to locate information on Carpigano Sesia. I was there back in 1997 trying to locate my grandfathers grave and hopefully locate my fathers family to no avail. However, when I was outside of the Church Maria SS Assunta (which was locked) I saw a monument outside that had my maiden ...