Search found 4 matches

by jdfc33
23 Apr 2005, 22:46
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: di sandro family
Replies: 1
Views: 3459

di sandro family

Hi I am trying to find a record of Di sandro family traveling to argentina with a michele disandro as a child, a step-father, mother and maybe brother or sister. Then Michele returning to Colli a volturno, Italy. Then later returning to Argentina with a wife and family. I know the family ran a ...
by jdfc33
31 May 2004, 07:53
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Di Sandro family
Replies: 2
Views: 3655

Di Sandro family

hi I am looking for information on the DiSandro family coming from Colli al volturno and emigrating to Philadelphia and Rhode Island. My great grandfather is Michele DiSandro. I have found many cousins Domenic, Lucia, Angelo, Achille, and etc. His father died and mother remarried and had other ...
by jdfc33
29 Dec 2003, 19:15
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Dominici
Replies: 6
Views: 7395

Dominici

I am trying to find out what part of Italy my great-grandfather was from. The only information I have is that his last name was Dominici. His wife's name was Teresa. He died in his late twenties. His wife put all her children in a Rhode Island state institution because she could not take care of ...
by jdfc33
23 Dec 2003, 05:51
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Disandro from Colli Al Volturno
Replies: 2
Views: 5346

Disandro from Colli Al Volturno

I am looking for information about the Disandro's of Coli Al Volturno. My grandfather was born there. I am trying to trace some family history including, some relatives still in Argentina. My grandfather arrived in the U.S. and lived in Rhode Island. I believe his father's name was Mishelle Disandro ...