Search found 5 matches
- 30 Dec 2003, 16:44
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: How to find records for Larino
- Replies: 9
- Views: 13289
- 30 Dec 2003, 16:31
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: How to find records for Larino
- Replies: 9
- Views: 13289
- 30 Dec 2003, 03:40
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: How to find records for Larino
- Replies: 9
- Views: 13289
- 30 Dec 2003, 01:11
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: La Rocca
- Replies: 1
- Views: 5514
La Rocca
I was just wondering what the name La Rocca means, and also Di Lena in Italian. Thanks in advance
!
- 30 Dec 2003, 00:15
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: How to find records for Larino
- Replies: 9
- Views: 13289
How to find records for Larino
I'm looking for my grandparents' birth/marriage certificates. They lived in Larino, Campobasso, Molise before comming here. Who should I contact? How do I contact them?
Thank you in advance for your help...
Thank you in advance for your help...