Search found 6 matches

by donnasue
27 Feb 2007, 09:06
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: LoMonica
Replies: 2
Views: 3502

LoMonica

Trying to find out more about my name LoMonica and if it was changed
by donnasue
10 Jan 2004, 08:26
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: giuseppe garibaldi
Replies: 22
Views: 46260

I am pretty sure. I remember my aunt showing us the pictures in album
books. How many kids did the famos general Garibaldi have. Thanks for for the replies
by donnasue
09 Jan 2004, 21:24
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: giuseppe garibaldi
Replies: 22
Views: 46260

more help

Thank you for all the information. What I need to know is there
A guiseppi garibaldi born 1840 -1860- See may grandfather was born in 1879 his name is Virgil Garibaldi, His father name was Giuseppe Garibaldi he married his wife last name was Rocca.This picture with garibaldi with his third wife ...
by donnasue
07 Jan 2004, 14:43
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: giuseppe garibaldi
Replies: 22
Views: 46260

Thank you

Wanted to Thank you for the posts .It help alot.I also want to aplogize for my last post. I was in a big hurry. Can anyone give me the date of birth for Ricciotti first son Guiseppe Garibaldi? and is he also called Peppino the general? Donnasue
by donnasue
06 Jan 2004, 17:25
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: giuseppe garibaldi
Replies: 22
Views: 46260

son who had virgil

virgil garibaldi born 1879 to guiseppi joseph garibaldi and last Rocca. Trying to find G joseph date born and his father name which one of G garibaldi sons
by donnasue
05 Jan 2004, 23:37
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: giuseppe garibaldi
Replies: 22
Views: 46260

giuseppe garibaldi

Giuseppe Garibaldi is my great great grandfather. My moms dad is Virgil Garibaldi born 3-16-1879 his father name was also Giuseppe Garibaldi Im trying to find out when he was born. I think he one of giuseppe son. What are the names of garibaldi kids, I know the names from his first wife. But not the ...