Search found 4 matches
- 04 Apr 2004, 21:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Altobelli family
- Replies: 3
- Views: 6122
Altobelli family
I am looking for information about my great grandmother and her family. Her name was Giovanna Altobelli. I do not know her parents. I believe that she was from S. Vito in the province of Chieti. She married my great grandfather, Andrea Marrocco, about 1886 or 7. They lived in Rocca San Giovanni and ...
- 11 Jan 2004, 19:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Name Help
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4646
- 07 Jan 2004, 17:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Basciano and Marrocco surnames
- Replies: 6
- Views: 10666
- 07 Jan 2004, 17:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Basciano and Marrocco surnames
- Replies: 6
- Views: 10666
Basciano and Marrocco surnames
Hi,
I am researching the Basciano and Marrocco families from Rocca San Giovanni, Chieti. My grandparents, Michele Basciano and Angela Marrocco, went from Rocca San Giovanni to Peterborough, Ontario, Canada in the early 1920s. Grandpa's brother, Nicola Basciano, and my grandmother's brother, Rocco ...
I am researching the Basciano and Marrocco families from Rocca San Giovanni, Chieti. My grandparents, Michele Basciano and Angela Marrocco, went from Rocca San Giovanni to Peterborough, Ontario, Canada in the early 1920s. Grandpa's brother, Nicola Basciano, and my grandmother's brother, Rocco ...