Search found 6 matches

by silviaf
09 Jan 2004, 15:08
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Famiglia Tonsig
Replies: 10
Views: 10704

Thank you for the information, Suanj

My mother is brazilian but she remembers somethings that her parents used to tell about their cities. I am trying to look for more information in google. I am finding interesting information that I think they will help me.
by silviaf
09 Jan 2004, 12:59
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Famiglia Tonsig
Replies: 10
Views: 10704

Aquileia

I believe that the city is Aquileia, because my grandmother was from there and my grandfather lived near of her. So, is Monastero a place in Aquileia?
by silviaf
08 Jan 2004, 19:22
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Famiglia Tonsig
Replies: 10
Views: 10704

I think that my mother does not know where her father was borned. We know that they are from near Trieste, Monfalcone and Udine, but the right city we do not have the name. I will try with some uncle. Thank you for the news.
by silviaf
08 Jan 2004, 18:23
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Famiglia Tonsig
Replies: 10
Views: 10704

Monastero

Thank you for your reply.

The city of my grandfather is Monastero, according of my mother. Would you know to informhow can I get documents of my ancestries?
by silviaf
08 Jan 2004, 17:27
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Famiglia Tonsig
Replies: 10
Views: 10704

Famiglia Tonsig

I would like to obtain information about the Tonsig Family. The name of my grandfather is Lino Tonsig, borned in 1910/05/23, sun of Francisco Tonsig and Maria Duca Tonsig, in the north of Italy (Friuli-Udine region). I want to build our genealogy tree and I need more information of his grandfathers ...
by silviaf
08 Jan 2004, 17:15
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Fanin family
Replies: 2
Views: 3902

Fanin family

I am looking for the origin of the surname Fanin and the Italian Genealogy. The name of my grandfather is Alfredo Fanin, sun of Amabile Mian and Luiz Fanin, borned in 1907/04/29 - Bagnaria Arsa - Italy. His family came to Brasil in 1924/12/26, in the ship Belvedere, leaving from Trieste.
I am trying ...