Hello
I'm trying to research my family history and I know my fathers family came from Italy. I think Sicily but I cannot be sure. The two names are coccini (which I think was changed to Cocking) and Mayall but I don't know what this was changed from. If anybody has any information on where these ...
Search found 2 matches
- 19 Jan 2004, 13:43
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Coccini - immigration to england
- Replies: 3
- Views: 6847
- 19 Jan 2004, 13:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: surname: coccini
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3946
surname: coccini
My name is Caity. I live in London and I believe my fathers family came from Italy, I think Sicily but I cannot be sure. My Grandmothers maiden name was coccini, (which I think she changed to Cocking when she moved to England.)
If anybody has any information on the surname coccini, such as where it ...
If anybody has any information on the surname coccini, such as where it ...