Search found 3 matches
- 06 Mar 2004, 03:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help!! Has anyone knowledge of the surname CANAVACIOLE?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4855
Re GGgrandmother
Thanks for that it was a big help! Trust the olds not to spell it right but Ive found tons of info on that surname and even some in the town my father comes from! 
- 02 Mar 2004, 01:57
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: From N Africa to Sicily....
- Replies: 3
- Views: 6549
From N Africa to Sicily....
Hi in another forum here I explained that my gg grandmother was taken from N. Africa to Sicily by her father before being taken to Boscotrecase in Naples, Comune di Torre del Greco.
What Im interested in finding out is why would they would be in Africa??? I believe Libya, Eritrea and Somaliland ...
What Im interested in finding out is why would they would be in Africa??? I believe Libya, Eritrea and Somaliland ...
- 27 Feb 2004, 00:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help!! Has anyone knowledge of the surname CANAVACIOLE?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4855
Help!! Has anyone knowledge of the surname CANAVACIOLE?
Hi, has anyone ever even heard of this surname? I think its the approximate spelling. It was the name of my ggrandmother. Her first name was Carmela and her father was called Lorenzo. She was apparently brought from Africa as a child to Sicily and then onto Boscotrecase, Torre del Greco in Naples. I ...