...professions do I belong:
agricoltore, agronomo, architetto, artigiano, artista, autista, avvocato, bracciante, cameriere, casalinga, chimico, collaboratore domestico, commercialista, commerciante, consulente commerciale, consulente turistico, cuoco, disegnatore, farmacista, fotografo, geometra, giornalista, impiegato, industriale, infermiere, ingegnere, insegnante, interprete, manovale, marittimo, meccanico, medico, operaio, pensionato, perito, pittore, portiere, prof. universitario, ragioniere, rappresentante, regista, religioso, ricercatore, sportivo, studente, altro.
Thank you!
If I work in "Corporate Finance," to which of thes
-
PeterTimber
- Master

- Posts: 6811
- Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
- Location: Yonkers NY
Re: If I work in "Corporate Finance," to which of
Dear Mike you can belong to a myriad of professions by dint of the title Corporate Finance since most professions have a corporate financial component.
Perhaps you might want to zero in on a specific corporate component, (banking, stocks, bonds, industry, public finance, private finanace etc etc etc)
May I suggest that if you contact the Harvard summer program in Venice. You may go beyond a "none of the above" finding for the Italian equivalent and if you just want a cursory non descript equivalent relating to Corporate finance amongst the "which of these" you certainly are intelligent enough to divine the italian equivalent with a dictionary on your lap.
www.summer.harvard.edu/2010/programs/abroad/venice ECON s1749 =Peter=
Perhaps you might want to zero in on a specific corporate component, (banking, stocks, bonds, industry, public finance, private finanace etc etc etc)
May I suggest that if you contact the Harvard summer program in Venice. You may go beyond a "none of the above" finding for the Italian equivalent and if you just want a cursory non descript equivalent relating to Corporate finance amongst the "which of these" you certainly are intelligent enough to divine the italian equivalent with a dictionary on your lap.
www.summer.harvard.edu/2010/programs/abroad/venice ECON s1749 =Peter=
~Peter~
