I am wondering if anyone knows how to get a CERTIFIED COPY of a ship manifest from 1913?
Is this possible?
Thanks!
CERTIFIED COPY - Ship Manifest (Where to get?)
- goingtorome
- Rookie

- Posts: 39
- Joined: 08 Feb 2010, 10:57
- johnnyonthespot
- Master

- Posts: 5228
- Joined: 04 Aug 2008, 15:01
- Location: Connecticut, USA
Re: CERTIFIED COPY - Ship Manifest (Where to get?)
Short answer: National Archives http://archives.gov and click order online link.
I can come back later with a more complete answer.
I can come back later with a more complete answer.
Carmine
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
- johnnyonthespot
- Master

- Posts: 5228
- Joined: 04 Aug 2008, 15:01
- Location: Connecticut, USA
Re: CERTIFIED COPY - Ship Manifest (Where to get?)
The more complete answer:
Start here: https://eservices.archives.gov/orderonl ... chives.gov and click "Order Reproductions"
Next page, click "Immigration & Naturalization Records"
Next page, click "Passenger Arrival Record (NATF 81)"
Next page, set "Select a Delivery Format" to "Certified Paper Copy" and click Add To Cart button.
Next page, create a New User account and sign in.
Continue to enter the required information.
National Archives orders are usually mailed within 7 to 10 days however can take longer.
Start here: https://eservices.archives.gov/orderonl ... chives.gov and click "Order Reproductions"
Next page, click "Immigration & Naturalization Records"
Next page, click "Passenger Arrival Record (NATF 81)"
Next page, set "Select a Delivery Format" to "Certified Paper Copy" and click Add To Cart button.
Next page, create a New User account and sign in.
Continue to enter the required information.
National Archives orders are usually mailed within 7 to 10 days however can take longer.
Carmine
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
- goingtorome
- Rookie

- Posts: 39
- Joined: 08 Feb 2010, 10:57
Re: CERTIFIED COPY - Ship Manifest (Where to get?)
Thank you!!!