I'm researching about a sons of Pierre Mattei (1820-1905).
He had 2 sons born in Luisiana, Frank Joules and Philip, but I don't know their date of death.
I think that Frank Joules Edward death in 1878. How is possible see in Luoisiana death?
I havea Pietro Mattei death in Louisiana in 1899 but I can't read his record.
Thanks!!
Mattei's family
Re: Mattei's family
La morte indice è disponibile solo su internet si deve inviare per posta in atto morte
The Louisiana Vital Records Registry is the repository for all Louisiana Birth Certificates less than 101 years old and all
Louisiana Death Certificates less than 51 years old. Existing records of births which occurred in Louisiana more than
100 years ago or deaths which occurred more than 50 years ago are maintained by the Office of the Secretary of State. If
the birth or death occurred in another state, please contact the Vital Records office in that state for instructions.
Birth and death records on file in this office can be disclosed only in accordance with Louisiana Revised Statute 40:41
and the Louisiana Administrative Code.
To place an order for a Birth or Death Certificate, complete the APPLICATION FOR CERTIFIED COPY OF
BIRTH/DEATH CERTIFICATE and mail it to the following address:
Vital Records Registry
P.O. Box 60630
New Orleans, LA 70160
click on prompt
http://new.dhh.louisiana.gov/assets/oph ... Packet.pdf
Marty
The Louisiana Vital Records Registry is the repository for all Louisiana Birth Certificates less than 101 years old and all
Louisiana Death Certificates less than 51 years old. Existing records of births which occurred in Louisiana more than
100 years ago or deaths which occurred more than 50 years ago are maintained by the Office of the Secretary of State. If
the birth or death occurred in another state, please contact the Vital Records office in that state for instructions.
Birth and death records on file in this office can be disclosed only in accordance with Louisiana Revised Statute 40:41
and the Louisiana Administrative Code.
To place an order for a Birth or Death Certificate, complete the APPLICATION FOR CERTIFIED COPY OF
BIRTH/DEATH CERTIFICATE and mail it to the following address:
Vital Records Registry
P.O. Box 60630
New Orleans, LA 70160
click on prompt
http://new.dhh.louisiana.gov/assets/oph ... Packet.pdf
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Mattei's family
This is your Pierre? (1900 Census)
Name: Peter Mattei
Residence: Mobile city, Mobile, Alabama
Birth Date: May 1820
Birthplace: France
Relationship to Head of Household:Self
Spouse:
Spouse's Titles & Terms:
Spouse's Birthplace:
Father:
Father's Titles & Terms:
Father's Birthplace: France
Mother:
Mother's Titles & Terms:
Mother's Birthplace: France
Race or Color (expanded):White
Head-of-household Name:Peter Mattei
Gender:Male
Marital Status: Widowed
Years Married:
Estimated Marriage Year:
Mother How Many Children:
Number Living Children:
Immigration Year:1857
Enumeration District: 0101
Page: 1
Sheet Letter: B
Family Number: 18
Reference Number: 67
Film Number:1240031
Image Number: 00670
Family Info.
Child Camilla Mattei (Birth on 1882, Louisiana)
Child Charles Mattei (Birth on 1876, Louisiana)
Child Cora Mattei (Birth on 1869, Alabama (Marital Status: Divorced)
Andrea
Name: Peter Mattei
Residence: Mobile city, Mobile, Alabama
Birth Date: May 1820
Birthplace: France
Relationship to Head of Household:Self
Spouse:
Spouse's Titles & Terms:
Spouse's Birthplace:
Father:
Father's Titles & Terms:
Father's Birthplace: France
Mother:
Mother's Titles & Terms:
Mother's Birthplace: France
Race or Color (expanded):White
Head-of-household Name:Peter Mattei
Gender:Male
Marital Status: Widowed
Years Married:
Estimated Marriage Year:
Mother How Many Children:
Number Living Children:
Immigration Year:1857
Enumeration District: 0101
Page: 1
Sheet Letter: B
Family Number: 18
Reference Number: 67
Film Number:1240031
Image Number: 00670
Family Info.
Child Camilla Mattei (Birth on 1882, Louisiana)
Child Charles Mattei (Birth on 1876, Louisiana)
Child Cora Mattei (Birth on 1869, Alabama (Marital Status: Divorced)
Andrea
Re: Mattei's family
Yes, is the correct Peter.
So, how is possible see document of his immigration in 1857?
And I have a death of Louisiana about an Peter Mattei in 1899, but I can't see this.
Thanks for your attention!!
So, how is possible see document of his immigration in 1857?
And I have a death of Louisiana about an Peter Mattei in 1899, but I can't see this.
Thanks for your attention!!
-
susaneking
- Newbie

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 16 Jan 2012, 08:05
Re: Mattei's family
We have been researching this family and have much documentation. Please contact us so we can discuss this family together.
Re: Mattei's family
My great grandmother was Florinda Lidia Mattei Rodoni and I'm trying to find ANY information I can. I've hit a major roadblock in researching her.

