Hello everyone.
The federal census of 1940 has solved the problem of Faye Pepitone.
She was the sister of Celia (Cohen) Frecentese.
Faye, Sara Cohen and Celia were daughters of Abraham Nana Cohen and of Jennie Adel Talmod.
Abraham was born in Syria and moved to New York before 1917.
Faye (Fannie) was born in Pittsburg, Pennsylvania December 18, 1921, Celia (Sylvia), born in Brooklyn, New York April 28, 1924.
Faye (Fannie) married Pepitone.
Faye died in January 1995 in New York at 326 Cross Bay Blvd, 11693 Far Rockaway, Queens..
I'm looking for the heirs of Faye.
I try obituary of Faye (Cohen) Pepitone.
Who are the children of Faye?
I ask for help!
Rachis
I try obituary of Faye (Cohen) Pepitone.
Re: I try obituary of Faye (Cohen) Pepitone.
I discovered that Faye is the heir of Anthony Pepitone.
Help me find Anthony Pepitone or her children.
They lived in New York.
Faye's sister Celia Frecentese.
If I find Faye's children, they will have news of Celia and her husband William Frecentese.
Rachis
Help me find Anthony Pepitone or her children.
They lived in New York.
Faye's sister Celia Frecentese.
If I find Faye's children, they will have news of Celia and her husband William Frecentese.
Rachis
