Newbie here trying to find family of Southern Italy

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
Genkid
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: 24 Oct 2005, 00:00
Location: Troy, NY

Newbie here trying to find family of Southern Italy

Post by Genkid »

Looking for the following located in and or around Reggio Calabria Last known. Purificato - Profazio - Morello, families immigrated in and abt 1903 onward to the USA. Settled in Cohoes, New York, Albany County. I am trying to connect to any and all (still living in Italy(?)) .... :P
ricbru
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 1874
Joined: 04 Feb 2004, 00:00
Location: TRENTO - ITALY
Contact:

Re: Newbie here trying to find family of Southern Italy

Post by ricbru »

Hello,
here Profazio in Reggio Calabria area


http://www.paginebianche.it/execute.cgi ... c&ind=&nc=

and Morello

http://www.paginebianche.it/execute.cgi ... c=&x=0&y=0

Not Purificato in all region of Calabria
I hope it helps, bye ricbru
User avatar
Genkid
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: 24 Oct 2005, 00:00
Location: Troy, NY

Re: Newbie here trying to find family of Southern Italy

Post by Genkid »

Thanks Master Ricbru, Hope it does as well. :wink:
ricbru wrote:Hello,
here Profazio in Reggio Calabria area


http://www.paginebianche.it/execute.cgi ... c&ind=&nc=

and Morello

http://www.paginebianche.it/execute.cgi ... c=&x=0&y=0

Not Purificato in all region of Calabria
I hope it helps, bye ricbru
Post Reply