JohnArmellino wrote:My family is from the Province of Campobasso, principally the Comune of Campobasso, but also Busso, Casacalenda, Ferrazzano, and Oratino. I'm researching the following surnames:
Researching in Campobasso (CB): Allocati, Antenucci, Armellino, Cerio, Colitto, Colucci, Cristina, de Soccio, del Rosso, di Niro, di Nonno, di Rito, di Tota, Eliseo, Fagliarone, Gammieri, Gianfagna, Guastaferro, Iannantuono, Iarocci, Latessa, Libertone, Libertucci, Livignali, Locato, Mancini/o, Marrone, Morena, Muccitto, Palladino, Paolecchia, Pasqualone, Petti, Piaccia, Pietrunto, Presutto, Romano, Salotto, Santoro, Torella, Trotta, Vallillo, Veneno, Villano.
Researching in Oratino (CB): Brunetti, Grandillo, Iafelice, Iuliano, Mastrangelo, Latessa, Petti.
Researching in Busso (CB): Picciano, Ranallo, Sepede.
Researching in Ferrazzano (CB): Albino, Musenga.
Researching in Casacalenda (CB): Iacobacci, Mancino.
I am interested in exchanging information with anyone who is also doing research in the Campobasso area or who is interested in any of the surnames listed above.
Hello,
I'm new of this site, but I think it's a great idea!
John, my surname is Di Lallo. Now I live in Rome (Italy) but my family cames from Campobasso and his province....
My mother is AnnaMaria Di Tota, she was born from Filomena Di Giorgio and Pasquale Di Tota. My grandfather Pasquale, has a sister (Antonietta) living in Tourin (north of Italy).
Please feel free to ask me every information in private, I will try to answer you.
Regards,
Massimiliano