Ok Friends. I have had some awesome help in locating several of our Italian family. I have tried going on Family Search to locate the actual files myself but cannot find any. Are you able to tell me what I am doing wrong?
I have been going into search. Filling in the name (sometimes with a first name and other times without), putting in an approximate year of birth and putting in parents names if I have them. This is to no avail.....I'm getting frustrated! Lol!
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Locating names in Family Search
Re: Locating names in Family Search
The records that were posted for you by marty
(he also provided the link) were not located using the "search by name."
The records are in Italian and are searched by town and type (births, deaths, etc) and by year.
There are records for your town at this link
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... %3D1937992
Fyi... nati=births.
T.
The records are in Italian and are searched by town and type (births, deaths, etc) and by year.
There are records for your town at this link
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... %3D1937992
Fyi... nati=births.
T.

