Sorry to bombard the forum with all these requests, and thank you for all the helpful replies so far.
I have a birth record from 1844 for Lucia Filomena Silvestri which clearly lists her mother as Appollonia Conti. Appollonia was 26 at the time of Lucia's birth, meaning that Appollonia was born sometime around 1818.
I have found birth records for two people named Appollonia; one born in 1817 and the second in 1818. I am pretty sure that neither of these two are the Appollonia I am looking for though because the father's last name on neither looks like "Conti."
Could folks please tell me what they think the parents' names and ages are from the two Appollonia records? Sorry the images are so poor. They are the best that I have. Thank you so much.
Bacci
Which Appollonia, If Either...
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Which Appollonia, If Either...
No Conti...
Re: Which Appollonia, If Either...
Thanks livio. I was hoping I was missing something, but alas, no.
