Teofilo Cerutti (Teofilo Cheroti)/Due Cittadinanza
- Cheroti101
- Rookie

- Posts: 38
- Joined: 18 Jun 2005, 00:00
Re: Teofilo Cerutti (Teofilo Cheroti)/Due Cittadinanza
Thank you Suanj I think you really put everything together. Those ship manifests have to be them, it makes total sense.
- Cheroti101
- Rookie

- Posts: 38
- Joined: 18 Jun 2005, 00:00
Re: Teofilo Cerutti (Teofilo Cheroti)/Due Cittadinanza
So was her Italian cognome Meloni or Melone?
- Cheroti101
- Rookie

- Posts: 38
- Joined: 18 Jun 2005, 00:00
Re: Teofilo Cerutti (Teofilo Cheroti)/Due Cittadinanza
So was her Italian cognome Meloni or Melone?
Anyways I think I am in luck, I see no records of Naturalization for Teofilo Cerutti or Cerruti or Cheroti
https://www.myheritage.com/research?for ... heroti&p=2
Anyways I think I am in luck, I see no records of Naturalization for Teofilo Cerutti or Cerruti or Cheroti
https://www.myheritage.com/research?for ... heroti&p=2
Re: Teofilo Cerutti (Teofilo Cheroti)/Due Cittadinanza
I believe he was naturalized AFTER 1912, because the his name was totally italian on the ship's manifest of 1924, and he was no listed as US Citizen, but as Italian and it are the marking are abt the naturalization..
you can read here abt the marking meaning: http://www.jewishgen.org/InfoFiles/Manifests/occ/
suanj
ps: sorry abt the confusion on my previous post abt the trip's records, just the copy and paste errors...
you can read here abt the marking meaning: http://www.jewishgen.org/InfoFiles/Manifests/occ/
suanj
ps: sorry abt the confusion on my previous post abt the trip's records, just the copy and paste errors...
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
