marriage record help...

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
js1228
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 35
Joined: 09 Aug 2011, 22:22

marriage record help...

Post by js1228 »

Below is the link for my great-grandparents marriage record. I'm wondering if someone can help me translate this so I can see where they were married...was it a church? Not sure what all information I can get. I do know the date and that they were married in Molochio and their parents. ;)

http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0

Thank you!

Jenn
User avatar
liviomoreno
Master
Master
Posts: 7116
Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
Location: Rome, Italy
Contact:

Re: marriage record help...

Post by liviomoreno »

30 May 1908 - In the town hall of Radicena
Groom: Carmelo Demaria, single, 23yo, farmer (agricoltore), born and residing in Molochio, son of Francesco and Caterina Mustica
Bride: Angela Pronesti, single, 26yo, weaver (tessitrice), born and residing in Radicena, daughter of late Francesco and Maria Falletti
js1228
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 35
Joined: 09 Aug 2011, 22:22

Re: marriage record help...

Post by js1228 »

Thank you so much!
Post Reply