Great Great Grandfather - Citizenship by Decent

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Post Reply
SLayton1980
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 13 Dec 2017, 00:47

Great Great Grandfather - Citizenship by Decent

Post by SLayton1980 »

I need some help. I’m pretty sure my case qualifies for Citizenship by Decent but when I look at the application paperwork it only goes back to Great Grandfather.
My Italian relative was my Great Great Grandfather. He immigrated to the US. My great grandfather was born in 1911 and my great great grandfather didn’t naturalize until 1914.

How do you fill out the paper work if you are going back another generation?
User avatar
mler
Master
Master
Posts: 2515
Joined: 01 Apr 2006, 00:00

Re: Great Great Grandfather - Citizenship by Decent

Post by mler »

There are no generational limits. Just add another sheet to attach the information of the next generation.
Post Reply