Help with 'Stato di Famiglia' in Lauria, PZ

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
marcosbrandi
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: 04 Jul 2018, 21:39

Help with 'Stato di Famiglia' in Lauria, PZ

Post by marcosbrandi »

Hi

I'm from Brazil and I would like to know how to get the 'Stato di Famiglia' of one relative in Lauria (PZ), the name is Maria Raffaela Chiacchio (born 22/11/1836).

Thanks for any help!

Marcos Brandi Torres
User avatar
Biff83
Master
Master
Posts: 4495
Joined: 02 Jan 2007, 00:00

Re: Help with 'Stato di Famiglia' in Lauria, PZ

Post by Biff83 »

Maria Raffaela Chiacchio's birth act, daughter of Mario Chiacchio and Teresa Albanese.

http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0

Biff
"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"
User avatar
Biff83
Master
Master
Posts: 4495
Joined: 02 Jan 2007, 00:00

Re: Help with 'Stato di Famiglia' in Lauria, PZ

Post by Biff83 »

Records for Lauria available on line at the following site.

http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... i+Potenza/
"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"
marcosbrandi
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: 04 Jul 2018, 21:39

Re: Help with 'Stato di Famiglia' in Lauria, PZ

Post by marcosbrandi »

Hi Biff, I already found this record at the Antenati, what I'm looking for is how to get the official document 'Stato di Famiglia' with all the data of her relatives.

thanks for your help
Post Reply