Rovegno Family in Tribogna

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
JLynch80
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 24 Jul 2017, 16:57

Rovegno Family in Tribogna

Post by JLynch80 »

I'm working on tracing my ancestry and I've gone as far back as John (Guiseppe? Giovanni?) Rovegno who was born in Tribogna in 1850 and left for New York in 1871.
I've been on ancestry.com and a few other members have information, but it is not consistent. I was looking to figure out his parents and siblings. Any hints will be appreciated.
mmenke
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: 23 Jul 2018, 23:03

Re: Rovegno Family in Tribogna

Post by mmenke »

I am also researching this surname, probably from the same area. See my post on August 18. Do you have information on the family in the New York area? If so we should at least compare notes. Michael Menke, mmenke41@gmail.com.
Post Reply