Palazzolo Family Relatives in Italy:
Re: Palazzolo Family Relatives in Italy:
me again Maria. Vito Palazzolo and Anna Serra were her mother and father.
Re: Palazzolo Family Relatives in Italy:
Good morning Maria. I am not sure if my reply went through last time. Not sure how all of this works. But her name was Grazia, and Vito and Anna were her parents.She married my Grandfather Tommaso Piacenza in Castelventrano in 1900. He came to the US in 1907 she came in 1916.I am not sure where she was born.
Thanks for your help and looking foreword to hearing from you again.
tom
v
Thanks for your help and looking foreword to hearing from you again.
tom
v
Re: Palazzolo Family Relatives in Italy:
Tom heres the record translation
Marriage record#5
1900 Jan 7th in Castelvetrano where born in Castelvetrano, Tommaso Piazza age 24 farmer son of Patrisei Piazza and Giuseppa Gennaro married Grazia Palazzolo age 22 daughter born in Terminsi of Vito Palazzolo and Anna Serra
PG LINK
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0
Marty
Marriage record#5
1900 Jan 7th in Castelvetrano where born in Castelvetrano, Tommaso Piazza age 24 farmer son of Patrisei Piazza and Giuseppa Gennaro married Grazia Palazzolo age 22 daughter born in Terminsi of Vito Palazzolo and Anna Serra
PG LINK
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Palazzolo Family Relatives in Italy:
Thanks for the information you have been very helpful. I have learned more in the last few days then the last 80 years.
tom
tom
Re: Palazzolo Family Relatives in Italy:
Hi Maria,
I am not sure where she was born. I always thought she was bore in Castelvetrano. My grandmother's death record shows Vito and Anna as her mother and father.
I am not sure where she was born. I always thought she was bore in Castelvetrano. My grandmother's death record shows Vito and Anna as her mother and father.

