Anna Domina Cefalu Sicily

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
dizabrat
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 58
Joined: 15 Jan 2016, 15:30

Anna Domina Cefalu Sicily

Post by dizabrat »

I am looking for information on the family of my 3rd-great grandmother Anna Domina (born around 1783-1790 in Cefalu, Sicily). She married my 3rd great grandfather Gaetano lo Presti (Presta) around 1810 (not sure where in Sicily, but their son Antonio’s baptism record says he was baptized in Termini- (I have that record). I would like their marriage record.

Baptismal certificate (from Termini) of Antonio, baptized “under condition” on Dec 21st, 1811. - Born on the same day, he was the son of Gaetano, soldier in the legion of Mazara del Vallo, and Anna Domina, from the town of Cefalù…

Gaetano’s family is from Longobardi, Calabria.

Any help would be appreciated!
Post Reply