Researching naturalization date of Harry Lise

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Post Reply
mahawaii
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: 30 Jan 2021, 09:15

Researching naturalization date of Harry Lise

Post by mahawaii »

A while back, with some of your help, I was able to find my great grandfather's census records in 1920. His name is Harry Lise. I am coming back to my research after a long pause.. I would like help with reading Harry Lise's naturalization status. Family number 109. Any help would be very hepful. Thank you so much.
Attachments
Harry_Lise_1920_Census.pdf
(490 KiB) Downloaded 90 times
mahawaii
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: 30 Jan 2021, 09:15

Re: Researching naturalization date of Harry Lise

Post by mahawaii »

I also wanted to see if anybody could tell what the blank means under Naturalization on this census for Joseph Lise (same person as Harry Lise above)
mahawaii
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: 30 Jan 2021, 09:15

Re: Researching naturalization date of Harry Lise

Post by mahawaii »

:D
Attachments
Joseph_Lise_1910_Census.jpg
Post Reply