SUNNYSIDE MINE IN SILVERTON..

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
kepi
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 80
Joined: 12 May 2006, 00:00
Location: ITALY!

SUNNYSIDE MINE IN SILVERTON..

Post by kepi »

Hallo,
do you know if can I look for the miners' name in this mine a century ago ?
thanks so much
kepi Italy :D
ricbru
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 1874
Joined: 04 Feb 2004, 00:00
Location: TRENTO - ITALY
Contact:

Re: SUNNYSIDE MINE IN SILVERTON..

Post by ricbru »

Hello Kepi,
I made a little research and I don't think there is anything on line.
I would suggest you to contact the local library:

Silverton Public Library
1117 Reese St
Silverton, CO 81433
USA

bye Riccardo
User avatar
kepi
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 80
Joined: 12 May 2006, 00:00
Location: ITALY!

Re: SUNNYSIDE MINE IN SILVERTON..

Post by kepi »

ok thanks, have you got the Silverton Public library e mail??
thaks k

ricbru wrote:Hello Kepi,
I made a little research and I don't think there is anything on line.
I would suggest you to contact the local library:

Silverton Public Library
1117 Reese St
Silverton, CO 81433
USA

bye Riccardo
ricbru
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 1874
Joined: 04 Feb 2004, 00:00
Location: TRENTO - ITALY
Contact:

Re: SUNNYSIDE MINE IN SILVERTON..

Post by ricbru »

Hello Kepi,
this is a person in charge working in the library

Jackie Leithauser

jleithau@frontier.net

bye Riccardo
User avatar
kepi
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 80
Joined: 12 May 2006, 00:00
Location: ITALY!

Re: SUNNYSIDE MINE IN SILVERTON..

Post by kepi »

THANKS, I hope that he write me...



ricbru wrote:Hello Kepi,
this is a person in charge working in the library

Jackie Leithauser

jleithau@frontier.net

bye Riccardo
Post Reply