looking for military record taranto or Lecce

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
Prinetime
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: 12 Nov 2024, 02:26

looking for military record taranto or Lecce

Post by Prinetime »

Hi there I am looking for a military record for Cataldo Ariostatico born July 1, 1867 in unknown (unknown parents)
read online that they are in Lecce. Distretto militare di Lecce e di Taranto. I checked Antenti and doesn't seem they are digitized. any other place I might be able to see these? thanks
Farassino
Master
Master
Posts: 787
Joined: 16 May 2024, 17:05

Re: looking for military record taranto or Lecce

Post by Farassino »

Hello,
If you don’t mind me asking, is there a particular reason why you are looking for his military records?

If you wish, could you also post Cataldo’s birth act?
Post Reply