Archdiocese Sambuca birth see folio 3 backside- record #28
Can geronimo be Girolamo?
march 28 1639? Michaeli ? what does Pho mean?
Please translate.
Thanks
Linda
Geronimo Di Giovanna birth Archdiocese
Re: Geronimo Di Giovanna birth Archdiocese
There's no link to the record!
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Re: Geronimo Di Giovanna birth Archdiocese
Image #?lindamauer wrote: 07 Apr 2026, 18:52 Archdiocese Sambuca birth see folio 3 backside- record #28
Can geronimo be Girolamo?
march 28 1639? Michaeli ? what does Pho mean?
Please translate.
Thanks
Linda
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל
Re: Geronimo Di Giovanna birth Archdiocese
@mmogno
I think that Linda’s talking about image 4, left page, next to bottom record. Date April 23, 1636. Father’s name Nardo for Leonardo. Mother is Antonina.
I think that Linda’s talking about image 4, left page, next to bottom record. Date April 23, 1636. Father’s name Nardo for Leonardo. Mother is Antonina.
Re: Geronimo Di Giovanna birth Archdiocese
Pippo,
Linda’s records are from the diocese of Agrigento website. The diocese adheres to strict international privacy laws. As far as we know, only I and mmogno have subscriptions to access that website, other then a few other individuals who occasionally post on the forum for help.
Erudita
-
lindamauer
- Master

- Posts: 1002
- Joined: 12 Mar 2017, 03:49
Re: Geronimo Di Giovanna birth Archdiocese
Thank you all for looking. Yes it is on the paid site for Archdiocese di Agrigento
https://www.registriparrocchiali.archiv ... t/login-2/
I am not allowed to post a link.
mmgno I will go back and see if i can determine the image # in addition to the ID of folio 3 backside/recto record # 28
https://www.registriparrocchiali.archiv ... t/login-2/
I am not allowed to post a link.
mmgno I will go back and see if i can determine the image # in addition to the ID of folio 3 backside/recto record # 28
Re: Geronimo Di Giovanna birth Archdiocese
Linda
It’s not the record on image 4 left side, record #28 above the bottom image?
Erudita
It’s not the record on image 4 left side, record #28 above the bottom image?
Erudita