bartolomeo quartana burgio birth

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
lindamauer
Master
Master
Posts: 1002
Joined: 12 Mar 2017, 03:49

bartolomeo quartana burgio birth

Post by lindamauer »

archdiocese agrigento
burgio folio 322- last page- image 324
2nd record left side versa
birth

i believe October 24 1628
hoping for mom's maiden name

Please translate.
Thanks
Linda
erudita74
Master
Master
Posts: 9245
Joined: 27 Aug 2012, 20:26

Re: bartolomeo quartana burgio birth

Post by erudita74 »

I’m reading the month as August. I don’t see Caterina’s surname in the record.

Aug 24, 1628

Bartolomeo Quartana born to Paolo and Caterina, spouses from the family Quartana. Godparents: Paolo (surname?) and Calogero di Miceli from Burgio
lindamauer
Master
Master
Posts: 1002
Joined: 12 Mar 2017, 03:49

Re: bartolomeo quartana burgio birth

Post by lindamauer »

Hello Erudita,
Thanks much.
I will notate it as August.
Best,
Linda
Post Reply