I'm in the early stages of trying to trace my family tree back to Italy. The four names listed in the subject are my family names. I know that Marzano and Bagnuolo were from Ricigliano. Sabatino might be Sabatini, we are not sure - they were from Luce Nei Marsi and Dati is from Pergia.
Anyone has any info, please email me
Marzano, Dati, Sabatino, Bagnuolo
Re: Marzano, Dati, Sabatino, Bagnuolo
Hi...welcome to ItalianGenealogy!!!!!
Are you looking to connect with others researching the same surnames, or is there specific infos we can help you with??
wldspirit
Are you looking to connect with others researching the same surnames, or is there specific infos we can help you with??
wldspirit
Re: Marzano, Dati, Sabatino, Bagnuolo
Not sure if you will get this or not. I have a Bagnuolo in my family tree. She is my grandmother. Would you happen to other information that might be of use to me.
-
kellygoerich
- Newbie

- Posts: 2
- Joined: 24 Jun 2018, 21:21
- Location: Chicago
Re: Marzano, Dati, Sabatino, Bagnuolo
I have Marzano and Bagnuolo in my tree - they were from Riciglano and moved to Chicago between 1899 and 1904. I have a lot of info from Chicago - I don't know anything from when they were in Italy.
